Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zumi Digital

I WANT. *drool*



The Zumi Digital is tiny heck of a digital wonder which takes stills and videos in that oh-so-dreamy vintage effect, much like what you'd get from a Polaroid or a Super 8.

I was never drawn to the Holga or the other similar camera whose name escapes me at the moment, but with the Zumi, i just fell in love! It's more because of the video aspect than the photos. I can easily (ahem) photoshop photographs, but videos are a little tougher to edit and to get that sort of effect, nice!

Unfortunately, it seems the only way to purchase the Zumi Digital is online through this website which I believe is based in Japan. I'm always hesitant to purchase anything online, except for flight tickets and from Kodakgallery.com. It costs around USD 170++ (USD 190 if you also want the 2GB mem card and battery) but if you add shipping then....ugh.


Some sample videos here:




1 comment:

. said...

aw man i want!!! i hope they start making it available worldwide.